HKUST Information Session on MPhil & PhD Studies (4 Oct 2023)
Join the HKUST Information Session on MPhil and PhD Studies to uncover valuable insights, useful study tips, and practical advice for your research postgraduate journey.
Date: 4 October 2023 (Wednesday)
Time: 6:30pm (GMT+8) Check your local time
Delivery: In-person at Lam Woo Lecture Theater (LT-B), HKUST, Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong (map) or Online via Zoom
*Seats for in-person delivery will be available on a first-come-first-served basis.
During this Information Session, you will learn more about:
- the benefits of studying research postgraduate programs
- why you should choose HKUST for your MPhil or PhD studies
- how HKUST research postgraduate programs can set you on a promising path
- first-hand experience and insights from our international research postgraduate students
6:30 – 7:15pm (GMT+8)
- Introduction of MPhil and PhD Studies at HKUST by Prof. Charles W.W. NG, Dean of HKUST Fok Ying Tung Graduate School and Vice-President for Graduate Support of HKUST(GZ)
- Sharing by International Research Postgraduate Students
After 7:25pm (GMT+8)
- Admission Talks* by Different Disciplines
- School of Science
- School of Engineering
- HKUST Business School
- School of Humanities and Social Science
- Academy of Interdisciplinary Studies
* Light refreshments will be served. Individual admission talks may be available in face-to-face mode only. Please visit https://fytgs.hkust.edu.hk/info-session.
Local Transportation to HKUST:
- Complimentary Shuttle Bus (seats are limited and will be available only on a first-come-first-served basis)