Join PolyU via Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS)
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
The Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS) is open for application! It is a prestigious fellowship scheme established by the Research Grants Council (RGC) of Hong Kong for the best and brightest students worldwide to pursue their full-time PhD studies in Hong Kong. Successful HKPFS awardees of PolyU will receive the following for the entire normal study period:
- Annual Stipend: HK$325,200 (~US$41,690)
- Research Excellence Scholarship: in the form of a tuition fee waiver
- Annual Conference Grant: HK$13,600 (~US$1,740)
- Cash Award: HK$40,000 (~US$5,120) for the first year, and HK$20,000 (~US$2,560) per year from the second year to the end of the normal study period
- University Accommodation: a guaranteed place for 2 years
Besides, nominated HKPFS candidates by PolyU to RGC will automatically be offered a PhD place with the award of:
- PolyU Presidential PhD Fellowship Scheme (PPPFS); or
- PolyU Research Postgraduate Scholarship (PRPgS).
Act NOW! Get HKPFS reference number and submit application to PolyU.
Handy Guide to Research Postgraduate Studies at PolyU: https://polyu.hk/tphnI